If the recently leaked service manual, trailer cameo, and Google Playstore screenshots aren’t enough to satiate your curiosity about Google’s Nexus 5, be sure to head over to @evleaks’ twitter page right now. On the page is a rendering of the front, back, and side of a supposed “white” version of the rumored Nexus 5, whose design looks almost –if not completely– identical to the previously leaked photographs.
A potential November 1st announcement date, interestingly, is also mentioned. This is speculated by some to be the same day that the next gen Nexus 10 tablet (along with a possible smartwatch) would be unveiled.
For those who haven’t yet been following the Nexus 5’s development, the list of specs currently rumored for the soon to be announced device include:
- a 2.3 Ghz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 4.95 inch display with full HD (1080p) resolution
- 2300 mAH battery (an improvement over the Nexus 4’s 2100mAH battery)
- Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
- 16 GB and 32 GB storage options
- a possible starting price of $349 USD (for the 16 GB model)
- a 1.3 MP front camera and 8 MP rear camera
- NFC and Bluetooth 4.0